At Nantwich Hearing Centre the safety of our customers is always our top priority.
Like all businesses across the UK we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and following the advice provided by UK health authorities.
Our clinic remains open and if you have an appointment with us we look forward to seeing you soon.
We have introduced a series of measures to protect our customers:
- We have extended our appointment times. This will help us to implement a 1 customer only policy and enable us to thoroughly clean down after each appointment.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment so you do not need to wait in our reception area.
- For existing customers we will be offering follow up appointments by telephone or by remote care. If all is well with your hearing devices and you do not wish to come into the clinic we can keep in touch over the phone if you prefer.
- If you require accessories e.g. batteries, wax filters or any other ear care products and do not wish to come into the clinic we can post these out to you. We will have to make a small charge for postage. Payment can be taken over the phone.
- If your hearing devices are sent for repair, we can ask the manufacturer to send them back to you directly, if you would prefer not to collect them from the clinic.
- We are closely monitoring our own health and if any of our staff develop systems of Coronavirus they will self isolate as per government guidelines. We will contact you if this affects your appointment.
- Likewise we respectfully ask that if you develop symptoms or are generally unwell please contact us to rearrange your appointment for a future date.
This is a very challenging time for all of us and we appreciate your co-operation and understanding.
We are always on the end of the phone if you have any problems or queries.
Alan, Helen & Paula